Some Testimonials from Parents and Professionals:
This course is completely and entirely about helping children cope with divorce and is suitable for anyone living or working in this area including parents, family mediators, social workers and family solicitors.
Ever wondered why some children and families cope better with divorce and separation than others?
This Complete Guide in Helping Children Cope with Divorce is very straightforward and easy to follow.
- Tools on how to manage changes in behaviour that you see in your children after separation
- Knowledge on when to be concerned about your child and what to do about it
- What to keep in mind when creating your age-appropriate parenting plans
- Facts and information on the effects of divorce on children
- Understanding on what children of divorce need and don’t need if they are to thrive between two households
- An awareness on why children need both parents – Why fathers are important
This course will provide you with video sessions, power point as well as written text.
It is split in two separate sections –
- Helping Children Cope with Divorce
- How to Create an Age Appropriate Parenting Plan.
Each of the sections will include information based on the child’s age group and what to expect from them during this time of change.
Click here to purchase this highly rated course on Parenting after Separation and Divorce – Tools to Make it Work
Because by doing it, you will be making sure that your children and the ones you work with will be and remain alright now and into their adult lives.
What are the requirements?
- All students of this course need to be interested in the area of children, divorce and separation. There is a lot of useful, essential and relevant information in this course, so you need to be prepared to work and learn. This is what the course focuses on.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Be able to create the right age appropriate parenting plan that works for you and your children
- Be able to provide a conducive and nurturing environment that will allow your children to thrive between two households
- Appreciate the value, importance and benefits of having both parents play a role in the children’s lives
- Come away with samples of parenting plans, each with it’s advantages and disadvantages, that they can use to help them create that all important age appropriate parenting plan
- Spot the signs that indicate that their children may not be coping with divorce and separation and know what to do about it
What is the target audience?
- Parents, carers and those looking after or involved in the lives of children of divorce